The Dream Sculptors
A life where there is growth, prosperity, dignity and great satisfaction. But somehow, somewhere, sometimes we condition ourselves to complacency or mediocrity. This holds true for both, Companies as well as Individuals. Now the reason could be our Perspective, Skill-Sets, Limiting-Belief, Complacence or our Fear of success or Failure. Whatever it may be, we need to take an action, IMMEDIATELY.
We at The Dream Sculptors, help you sculpt dreams of your life. We help you to make it happen by Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Monitoring and Guiding you at every step, all along.
Our Expertise lies in conducting Highly Customized, Result-Oriented and Effective Training & Coaching Programs that will help Individuals and Teams evolve in terms of their Overall Personal and Professional Development.
For your specific needs we also customize and tailor-make programs for your special requirements. For e.g. Making a custom made program by combining key elements like Business English, Personality development and Grooming along with Interview Skills.
We also conduct Personal (One on One) coaching sessions for people who seek customized Individual training, at their own convenience in our Centre /at their Home or Office.
Why choose us ?
- We have trained more than 10,000 people across multiple Industries, at all levels.
- Trained Employees from more than 30 Cities
- Highly qualified, skilled & experienced Trainers
- General Managers, Vice Presidents, Managers, HODs, Actors, Doctors, Entreprenuers, Students, Teachers and many many more have been a part of our programs.
- We have trained employees of Companies like Hitachi, Castrol, Aditya Birla, HDFC, SBI, HoneyWell and many more.
- High customization for your special requirements.
- Strong Pre-Training analysis before any program.
- Progress Tracker through Evaluation processes.
- Strong Post training Support
- Guidance, Mentoring & Coaching at all phases during and post Programs.
- Free Lifetime Membership
- Personalized and tailor-made One on One Coaching is possible.
- Selected number of participants per batch
- Equal distribution of participants. People of same needs will be placed along with people of same requirements.